Saturday, June 12, 2010

# 106

Hi everyone :)

I'm happy that Danny Johan has continued writing his blog.
Glad that I achieved to stay at kuis, 2 minngu dah. Fuhhh gila punya kerja -.-
Glad that everything and everyone are in good condition.
Feels blessed currently, err I dont know why haha.
I think I could be what I want to be, I think :)
Supposedly glad that I'm now studying, but I'm not. hehh. College student, apa ada kan?
Am happy with the friends, they're okay and rawks.
Still feels awkward in class because the guys suka pandang macam nak makan, grr!
The guys are 'cool' (some of them). GOSH I'm melting!! :P
Misses old friends. All of them. :(
Craving for err chicken wingssss, hehe. And spaghetti too!
LOVES all the lecturers yang suka cancel class last minute. DUHHHH -.-
Lastly, I love my boyfriend. HAHA takda kena mengena.

Bak kata Scha, kau ada?
Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment